Trump has no credibility left as an American. Not only he has colluded with foreign power to undermine US form of democracy. Thereafter he using his official power to undermine US and using US government money to further his business.
Experiments with types of knowledge: No Knowledge - the language spoken by harappan Knowledge Radio - some knowledge I do not know - I am seeing for first time Fitting a model for a set of observations and conclusion of existence ~ this needs elaboration - it neither of previous three yet knowledge. I see reflections of ten suns in water vessel. One by one remove one we get one less reflection. when there is no more vessel we see no more reflection. I conclude there is some entity outside where this experiment is being conducted whose reflection I was seeing. What is the logic? I never saw sun but I concluded the existence of sun. All my life I have been seeing creation but never the creator. I go to sleep and see nothing. I get up and then also see nothing. Can I conclude? Creator and its reflection in my all state of awareness? Can this awareness of creator be done better? or I remain stuck with property of water and its ability among other things to reflect ho...
another moment of bliss without money love comfort future honor and activity whatever is my desire or looking forward to - comfort happiness and superior living! I got up with one bliss - Cole. We played for hours as he wished. he wishes without words. afternoon I had some minutes with Cecilia. I was longing to see her so long. I spent time in laziness and sleep. Occasionally talking to recruiters. essentially negative - i am not the material they are looking for. there is a mismatch. then I went for my cycling tour of neighborhood. during this time i am far more clear sighted. I am in bliss now. all my absence are perfect reason for my bliss. i have no assignment is bliss. i have real disease is my reason for bliss. none thinks worthwhile to spend time with me is my reason for bliss. my inactivity is greater bliss .... I am happiest at this real moment without reason ... I have at last reached the empty space without gravity and i cannot fall nor can i climb down or up...
If I am to approach as non believer and examine any occultist, i can truthfully examine the phenomena under any laboratory condition. I have to remain disbeliever before and after. I cannot be converted into believer. I also have to give example what I consider as occult. I make choice of my selection of books in different languages even unknown by the performer. I keep them in a box. Performer brought in, i ask the contents of the box. First test. I select a book mentally. Ask what is that book. I select the page mentally. i pick up the book and the page. I ask what I am seeing. He is able to read or write what I am seeing. I record the entire episode. I do not go any further and no more thinking about it. No more philosophy. I do not know that the ability to perceive all as they are is an occult power or just power. I tend to believe so. Since I have wasted half of my life in the pursuit of this power. I do not know if I have score A in in this and I would not know...
Comments
Post a Comment